The Mooresville High School Athletic Department is proud to announce that we are hosting our 19th annual Golf Outing on Wednesday, July 17, 2019 at The Links at Heartland Crossing. The day’s events include lunch from 12:00pm- 1:00pm, a 1:00pm shotgun start, and a post event awards and raffle.
As with any fundraiser, we need the help and support from our local businesses, special civic groups, school faculty and families. We have a few ways in which local companies and families can help support this exciting event.
- Sponsor a Hole. For $50, a sign bearing your company or family name will be on one of eighteen tee boxes for all attendees to recognize your support for Mooresville High School Athletic Department.
- Form Your Own Team. For $280, you can form a foursome ($70 per golfer) and participate on the golf course for the chance to win prizes for yourself and your team.
- To Register To Play Online and/or Sign up to Be A Hole Sponsor or Give Donations: https://forms.gle/vesddRvJrXSChKaS6
- Limited to first 26 teams
- Raffle/Participation Bag Item Donation. We always welcome items that can be included in our participation Bags and/or raffled off at our post event awards immediately following the golf tournament.
In any case, your efforts are deeply appreciated.
All donations, sponsorship, and foursome registrations can be sent to:
“MHS Athletics”, c/o Mike Mossbrucker, 550 North Indiana Street, Mooresville, IN 46158
If you would like to arrange a pick up for your donation before 7/17/2019, or if you have additional questions, please contact:
- Mike Mossbrucker (email@example.com),
- Matthew Bosworth (firstname.lastname@example.org), or
- Jacob Wallman (email@example.com)
We thank you in advance for being an invaluable participant in our 19th annual golf outing. Let’s partner your organization with the Mooresville High School Athletic Department and help raise funds for the student athletes at Mooresville High School!
With Warmest Regards,
Mooresville High School